Explore the most comprehensive online medical transcription training course in canada
SUMMER SPECIAL – Limited Time Only
- More instruction, feedback, and dictation practice than any other online program
- College-level resources and textbooks
- Certified instructor with one-on-one feedback
- 100% job placement at Canada’s top MT services
Learn How Our Graduates Make More Money. Request Your Free Ebook Now.
What is Medical Transcription School of Canada?
Learn how we can help YOU succeed in your new career.
We offer an in-depth study of 21 different medical specialties. Each teaches everything you need that pertains to the specialty, including topics such as root words, suffixes and prefixes, medical providers and healthcare workers within the specialty, diagnostic procedures, treatment plans, laboratory testing and pharmaceuticals in formats of video, audio, and text formats.
Here’s what makes MT School of Canada different:
- Voted #1 most comprehensive online Medical Transcription program in Canada
- 1,470 hours. More detail and more content than any other MT program
- Award-winning Moodle platform with custom features makes it simple to learn and navigate
- 12-month, self-paced program means you can go as slow or as fast as you like.
- Most advanced curriculum of all the MT schools in North America
- Qualified, certified, expert instructors and medical staff ready to help YOU with your questions
- Complete resource library with thousands of terms, audio pronunciations, and medical articles to help you learn better
- Program written by a certified MT instructor and MT service owner with feedback from other medical professionals to ensure accuracy to detail in every area
- Complete review, practice, and testing on grammar and punctuation to make you an expert. In-depth review, practice and testing on exact MT style guide that employers want you to know.
- Professionally created MT audio files feature real doctors and real patients. Progress from beginning through advanced modules with 21 different medical specialties.
- Quizzes and self-tests after every lesson that you can take as many times as you like.
- Open book final exams at the end of every module. Over 30 modules included.
- Instructor handgraded exams with constructive feedback on every single report submitted.
- Word and drug software programs downloadable and yours to keep.
- Interactive online training lessons with audio, video, and text to make learning fun and interesting
- Typing tutoring (optional) with games and practice sessions help increase your speed and improve accuracy at no extra cost to you
- Extensive computer training . Over 400 computer, software, hardware, and internet classes
- Full collection of textbooks, online materials, software, books, and digital references included at NO extra cost. Nothing else to buy or pay for later.
- Digital and hard-copy medical terminology flashcards for learning on the go at no extra cost
- Extensive student forum for social interaction, questions, and comments from other students, mentors, instructors, and medical staff to keep you informed.
- Weekly chat classes on different transcription subjects to help accelerate your learning
- Job Placement program with consistent history of 100% successful placement for our graduates for the past 5 years
- Lifetime job placement assistance
- Thousands of satisfied graduates
- Complete instruction on starting your own transcription service with marketing materials, contracts, and proposals if you want to start your own business
- AHDI certification exam voucher included after graduation
- FREE footpedal and transcribing software with step-by-step tutorials to get you transcribing quickly. Begin practicing with the very first medical module
- FREE medical spellchecker software and word-expander software
- Certificate of completion and letter of recommendation for all graduates
- 3 easy payment plans with 0% interest to fit any budget