Why Should You Choose MT School of Canada?
Many reasons! Here is one from a student:
I researched MT schools for almost a year but when I found yours, I knew this was the right choice for me and have not regretted it for a minute. I looked at both on-line schools and traditional schools. Your school had everything that I thought was lacking from the other schools (even the so called big three online schools). I started the beginning of September and am currently finishing up Module 10. I have learned so much in such a short time, I amaze myself!
Here Are Even More Great Reasons Why:
- Highest Quality Content. Get more for your money with training that goes way beyond the basics.
- Our Support Team: Enrollment advisors, instructors, and support staff that really care. Since we are a smaller school, we can give that personal touch that’s needed for this training.
- Experienced instructors. Get in touch quickly with easy contact. Our certified MT instructors provide prompt feedback and assistance through each module, each step of the way. You’re never alone with one-on-one instructor support to help you through.
- Comprehensive curriculum designed with input from experienced professionals in the industry, mentors, and medical doctors, nurses, and other support staff. Not just basic level like so many others – we take you deep into the critical subjects that matter the most and explore subjects many other programs don’t even touch. Our program is 1,470 hours, more than any other online program today. It’s like the difference between an Associate’s degree and a Masters: Once you start working, you’ll be glad you didn’t take any shortcuts with smaller or cheaper programs.
- Logically presented and thorough curriculum. Start off with the basics, progressing gradually as you go through the program. No need for boring memorization – simply practice with the quizzes and activities until you’ve achieved mastery. Then you’re ready for the next step.
- Ongoing updates in curriculum. This means you receive the most up-to-date and technogically advanced instruction available in the industry. Start at the top and stay at the top!
- Award-winning Moodle software. Makes it easy to maneuver, complete assignments, take quizzes and practice transcribing. Easy-to-navigate with tons of resources, audio, references, practice quizzes, and activities that make learning enjoyable.
- Ongoing Support. Awesome support from enrollment through graduation and beyond.
- Hands on education with real hospital reports dictated by real physicians. (Transcribing practice starts right away in this program. You learn the medical terminology and the rest as you go.) History shows this method of industry immersion training is highly successful.
- Computer and technology training. Because we want our students to be the most up to date in the industry, all enrollments include all our courses in computers, software, and keyboarding. Start at ground zero if you know nothing about computers, or go directly into the advanced portion if you’re experienced with Microsoft Word. In our technology section, we also teach how to use macros, word expanders, and other computer shortcuts to help accelerate your production. Our medical spellchecker included with enrollment helps you locate misspelled terms and drugs to help you reach your goal of a quality, error-free document.
- High academic standards. Strong emphasis on practical application helps you to excel in those critical thinking skills that are crucial to the industry. We are passionate about YOUR success. We help you achieve YOUR goals; by doing so, we achieve ours.
- Partnership with employers and vendors through our Partners Program. Our graduates are recruited by some of the industry’s top MT services.
- Self-paced Learning. No need to be slowed down by others or be forced to go too fast for what you need. Our self-paced learning makes it work according to YOUR specifications.
- Hands-on experience as part of learning. Start transcribing right away in the very first module. Then build upon your learning with medical terminology and anatomic terms. Once you reach the transcription portion of the program, you’re already a step ahead!
- Flexibility to study on YOUR schedule. Our online software is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year, so you get to study when YOU choose.
- Train from the comfort of your own home – or anywhere there’s a computer. Any computer hookup can be used with your login name and password. We even have an optional mobile app to download so you can study with your smart phone or tablet, free for every student.
- We’re the ONLY school we know of that consistently maintains a 100% job placement rate for our graduates. We work hard with you to maintain this impressive statistic, so you’ll benefit from our success.
- Industry certification ready. Use our study material and modules to prepare you for your RHDS exam after graduation (included with your enrollment at no extra cost.) Practice testing with certified instructors and receive specific feedback on your tests for better comprehension and accuracy. Show employers you’re qualified by starting your job search with certification already in hand.
- Save money over a 4-year college degree.
- Real college-level textbooks and reference material. No homemade materials like in some other courses. Everything you need is included: Software, downloads, references, links, online programs, and caring support. There’s nothing else to buy or pay for later.
- Our online community. Our student forum has over 18,000 questions and answers, links, ideas and suggestions. Meet your fellow classmates and start a study session online!
- Chat classes. Get together on a regular basis with your fellow students in our weekly chat classes. See what others are doing and what progress you’ve made since the previous week. Exchange emails if you like and encourage each other. Participate in contests and win gift certificates, reference books, and other prizes!
- Get started today! Our online programs are open enrollment, so you start when it’s convenient for you. Enroll now and get your user ID and password today to start working on your new career.
Get Started Today.